Inventory II module for Microsoft Dynamics AX is an extension to the standard Inventory module.
Inventory II is the right choice for companies looking for advanced inventory management, real- time costing, high scale transaction capabilities or 24/7 operation.
Inventory II applies the following features to the standard Inventory module:
- No time used for closing of Inventory
- True costing in Real-time-mode
- True 24/7 operation
- Automatic monitoring of cost price deviations with alert option
- Level reservations with postponed determination of one or more inventory dimensions (e.g. location, batch or serial no.)
- FIFO, LIFO and Expiry date reservations
- Picking route optimized reservations
- Time fence controlled reservations
- Out-of-the-box Reconciliation of Inventory / General ledger
- Master scheduling at any time during daily operation
- Inventory reports and enquiries with an incredible speed.
- Second to none performance even on fast growing databases
- Automatic compression of old transactions
Inventory II is available for 3.0, 4.0, 2009 and 2012 versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Download overall factsheet here for AX 2012
Download overall factsheet here for AX 3.0, 4.0 & 2009